temp files problem

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
hi im using a nokia 1520 . read many ways to delete the temp files in this forum. at first i could delete the temp files by temp file delete button in the phone storage app. but now its not possible to delete the temp files that way. and the date trick is not working too..
any ideas other a than hard reset?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
try to delete internet explorer history , uninstall applications/games that you don't use , since some apps tends to create temp files , use nokia storage check to clear some for you ;)
also you can a soft reset by holding volume down button + lock button at the same until your phone vibrates & restarts itself :)

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
deleted the explorer history ,it cleared some...but i install only a few apps in my phone and only the ones i use..deleting them defeats the purpose of getting the phone...
and yeah tried the storage check ..it doesnt clear anything.
does a soft reset clear temp files?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
deleted the explorer history ,it cleared some...but i install only a few apps in my phone and only the ones i use..deleting them defeats the purpose of getting the phone...
and yeah tried the storage check ..it doesnt clear anything.
does a soft reset clear temp files?

temp files will never reach zero mine is always stuck on 400-450 MB ;)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Go to date & time in settings. Change date to 5/6 months forward . Now go to phone storage>Clear Temp files.
Now temporary files should be at 5 to 10 Mb.Change the date back to current and done. Problem Solved!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo