I always wished for an app by which i can search for a file in my phone without navigating through all the menu options.. Now WP8 has dedicated search Key but it works on as a Bing Client.
    My Idea is it could be extended to search for a song/document inside the phone.
    And user can be given a pre-setting whether to search 1.In Phone 2. In Web 3.Both Phone and Web..

MS and Nokia... Plz do this..
    03-03-2014 10:48 AM
    I always wished for an app by which i can search for a file in my phone without navigating through all the menu options.. Now WP8 has dedicated search Key but it works on as a Bing Client.
    And user can be given a pre-setting whether to search 1.In Phone 2. In Web 3.Both Phone and Web..

you have an app 'kirik search' limited by trial, but still, would do the job, though badly :-P
    03-03-2014 10:51 AM

The Smart Search feature which integrates files, contacts and text in photos as well as web searches that is currently in Windows 8.1 will be coming to WP8.1. Basically universal search IS coming
    03-13-2014 04:21 AM
    The Smart Search feature which integrates files, contacts and text in photos as well as web searches that is currently in Windows 8.1 will be coming to WP8.1. Basically universal search IS coming
    What he said :) have no fear! Bing is neaaaarrr
    03-13-2014 04:23 AM