How do I check the missing messages?

dw852

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I sometimes hear the notification sound and see the message showing on the top of the phone. But when I pick up my phone, the message is gone, and I don?t know where to find it. Can anyone help me on this? Thx.

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I sometimes hear the notification sound and see the message showing on the top of the phone. But when I pick up my phone, the message is gone, and I don’t know where to find it. Can anyone help me on this? Thx.

As with many things WP, the answer is you'll have to wait until WP 8.1 is released - apparently it has some sort of notifications centre. Your only other option is to pin all the messaging apps to your home screen and then see which one has an indication on the Live Tile (if it has a Live Tile and the Live Tile is working properly). Some apps can also put notifications on the lock screen.

dw852

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
As with many things WP, the answer is you'll have to wait until WP 8.1 is released - apparently it has some sort of notifications centre. Your only other option is to pin all the messaging apps to your home screen and then see which one has an indication on the Live Tile (if it has a Live Tile and the Live Tile is working properly). Some apps can also put notifications on the lock screen.

Thx OzRob.

It is very annoying when you know you got some messages, but you can't find them...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb