Sync To Lumia 925

gschneiderAW18

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I have recently converted to a Lumia 925, the only issue I am having is the loss of iTunes.

I love my music and I love having it on my phone, I can't seem to get the music and playlists into my phone. The standard windows phone desktop app works fine but it will not make playlists.

I have Musicbee and MediaMonkey, neither of them will sync correctly to the phone. Does anyone know the correct settings? if possible could you post some screen shots so I could use them please! its driving me nuts. I have no playlists and when I use either program to get my music into my phone they will go in. Though my phone can't see them :( I tried tweaking some settings in Musicbee and that just made things worse. I have used Windows media player which did playlists and music. The only catch it is awful to use!! Musicbee/Media Monkey are actually great programs.

Please help. My ears are suffering

Thank you
Glen

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I haven't really tried playlists yet, but I just copy paste my music onto my 920 with no problems. That's just how I work though, someone else would be different

gschneiderAW18

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I can copy and paste easily, I can get all my tunes on. Trouble is I can't organise them into any such order and its very annoying :(

Thanks for helping though appreciate then input :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss