WP8.1 : Features you want the most

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
My wishlist..

*An open file system.
*A highspeed file transfer support cross platform like superbeam in Android.
*Glance screen support for Lumia 520
*ability for active notifications
*Data toggle at action center
*Ability of writing in local language
*A better video player with gessture support
*Live tiles should be really live
*Support for class 4 micro sd cards..

& many more.

some of them is already there like glance screen support and ability to write in local language.
and some others are already confirmed to be coming like live tiles, better video player, active notifications, etc.
support for class 4 cards is already there and will be there. just the thing is, u wont be able to install games and apps on sd cards if they are lower that class 6.
i am not sure about superbeam.
and open file system... what do u mean by that? u wanna root WP like Droid?

Soumalya24

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
The most important is file attachments in emails should be for all formats and not just jpg's. Gmail and other email should be given a sync option as whenever it arrives and not 30 mins 1 hrs 2 hrs. Indian banking apps are very much required on WP platform, dont know why the banks are not making the apps.

anon(5352534)

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I want to be able to listen to my music through the cloud without having to pay for a music pass. Its a shame that Google and Apple have both implemented this. Or on my Xbox one. Come on Microsoft!!!

It is possible on the XBOX music app of windows 8 and I think it is also possible in the new upcoming music app on windows phone. I can see my playlists and all the music I own in the emulator, although I can't play the music due to some limitations in the emulator.

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Im not customizing my start screen yet. Stuck with the awesome light and grey theme.

I badly want the EXTRA tile feature.. I would surely maximize the space.. lol.

and hopefully the MAX 10 apps for devs will be change to atleast 20. lol.

and OF course. I want to be the beta tester of CORTANA!!

and the word flow keyboard..
jizzzzzz.. 2 more days..

SirNic

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
The ability to download and save HD video files into a folder.
This is the biggest down side of the Windows mobile platform in my opinion.

Pratham Sarwate

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
all i really want apart from the nice stuff they've already given is a better office app!
now that office is free for iphone and android, it seems pointless to market WP as the phone with office, when you can't even attach a picture in a word document you're making. i mean really, is this some kind of joke?

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
yeah. support for external keyboard would be awesome as well.

How I wish IE 11 on WP will be on par with the w8.1 version .. 😁

And Better xbox music integration! Just like the one we have for PC!

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Guys...d xbox music app and d xbox video app is currently not available for wp8 users and now microsoft removed the music nd videos app and replaced it with seperate xbox music and video apps...so will indian users get d app in Lumia devices? Cauz xbox music and videos never streamed music for indian users....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss