WP8.1 : Features you want the most

elianomarques

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
One feature that I really want is for the 'store app' to work. Sometimes goes weeks and weeks without having notifications, I usually have to search app by app and update them myself one by one. This is really annoying. I know when the majority of apps is updated, but a lot of people who aren't constantly searching for them on websites like WPC don't. e.g. my mother :) It doesn't mater how hard we try to captivate people from other OS when simple functions, like this one, don't work. To my mother it doesn't mean a thing, she only uses the phone main fuctions and some apps like Whatsapp, weather and news, but if Microsoft really want to get new users, especially the demanding ones, have to have things working properly.

Last edited:

Ezhik

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Improved Office. It didn't improve at all since the OS was first released, and that sucks a lot.

Last edited:

honeyrapper

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed all weather apps fail to keep the live tile updated, and I think it's the OS's fault and not the apps'. Hope they fix that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I hope when apps push out updates, they'll notify us through the action center.

Or implement something like Pandora or Rapdialer

Ezhik

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed all weather apps fail to keep the live tile updated, and I think it's the OS's fault and not the apps'. Hope they fix that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
Yeah it's the OS' fault, live tiles can either only update text properly or once every 30 minutes with an image

regi7

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I'd love the ability to see an animated GIF in text messages and not have to use a third party app, like Gif Viewer to see the animation.

Kaushik Dash

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Background downloading support like Android

UC Browser has it but yeah, I would like it on IE.

I want more available memory for 512mb ram devices. 512 MB ram is definitely not outdated for cell phones and can still run any cell phone game. Its just Microsoft's restrictions (only 140 mb is available from the 512 for apps) that restricts the developers from porting games to 512 mb devices. I know I know that may cause lag but I am okay. Just my two cents.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12