Can be damaged if I restore my phone a lot?

joseiloaizach

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I've restored my Huawei W1 5 times in just 2 weeks.

Plus: What is the charging time suitable for Huawei W1?. The green light turns on in just 2 hours of charging and I don't think that's enough.

Last edited:

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Hi, I have two questions

1.I think once the battery reach 100% it should be enough,additional charging time might lower battery life(battery will start to last less)
2.I assume there is not a problem to reset your phone often,can't think a reason why would it.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
To my knowledge, the charge time depends on your battery's capacity and your charger's output capacity. About the resets... it should not damage your phone, and I cannot recall any such cases where repeated hard resets have bricked a device.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've restored my Huawei W1 5 times in just 2 weeks.

Plus: What is the charging time suitable for Huawei W1?. The green light turns on in just 2 hours of charging and I don't think that's enough.

Nope, I've hard reset countless times on a dozen different devices, WP, Palm, WM, iOS, etc.
It will cause no problems.

I'd trust the battery light, if you leave it plugged in it'll fluctuate between 100% and 95% or so, it shouldn't kill the battery, but still can affect it in the long term. Doesn't stop me to be honest. 2-4 hours sounds right, but people do go overnight, so whatever works for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos