WP8.1: What is the left feature which you want in WP8.1??

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
All he says is that nothing has been confirmed, they could still add and remove features that are now present in the SDK

True, some of them could go, others could come. But there are many that have been confirmed by Daniel Rubino and Tom Warren. They are credible sources, so one can't say we know NOTHING about WP8.1.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
No more Facebook integration from peoples hub? That sucks ! Facebook contacts pics update in my peoples hub and always shows if someone has updated there pics!

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
True, some of them could go, others could come. But there are many that have been confirmed by Daniel Rubino and Tom Warren. They are credible sources, so one can't say we know NOTHING about WP8.1.

Daniel and Tom are not MSFT employees are they now?

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Better repeat appointment options in the calendar. At the very least match them up to what is available in the outlook.com calendar. And to be able to copy and paste appointments to another date and time.

joe_easton

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I agree with the earlier comment about Skype. I want either a better app or have it in the OS. Currently its slow, does give notifications for groups messages, etc. I use Skype a lot so I really want a better experience.

Also, wireless printing is another feature I want.

nMIK-3

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
An advance Program Default Manager is still unconfirmed.
For me this is the only major lack of the OS that is still pending confirmation.

Windows Phone seriously needs a Program Default manager for both files and web-links. (ex. choose what program handles picture files or YouTube links.)

jpling

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I wanted a way to upload my high res photos to my box account. Pocket file manager does that now so everything else is just epic coding pluses for me.

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I would say forgot this voice control stuff - fine for showing off in the pub, but not actually very useful. Instead, allow installation of third party keyboards. Swype really is great!

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Music players should have a slider to RW/FF!!

It's a basic feature but still missing on this phone ;(

Not sure about your phone, but on the 822, I just press and hold the previous (<<) or next (>>) button to rewind and fast forward...much better than a slider, IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire