My 1020 Stopped Notifying Me of Apps Update

Sakdichote Totiam

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
My Nokia Lumia 1020 used to notify me (through the store tile) of apps updates regularly but for some reasons, it has stopped doing that for some time now.

I noticed that because Kiloo released an update for Subway Surfer app so to change the city to NYC, but I wouldn't update it right away since I thought it would notify me within the day or the next, and perhaps along with some other apps, too. Since then I had to go through the Store to update each app individually.

However, there are certain things beyond the search-in-the-Store-to-update method like when it would usually shows updates of Glance, Ease of Access, Call + SMS Filter, Access Point, Display + Touch, etc in the main page of Store app, because I can't find it when I manually search in the Store, and as it won't notify me anymore it seems that I cannot possibly get those updates.

Would anyone here please be so kind as to tell me how can I get the Store to notify me again for good? Please?

FYI: My phone's always connected to my home WiFi, and it also has the 3G turned on all the time. It is updated to Black. This is the first time, it never happened before.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
FWIW Lots of reports of WP8 devices not notifying of updates for weeks sometimes. Nobody seems to know the cause but it always corrects eventually. I didn't get any for weeks and then suddenly I had 30+ updates. Since then its back to normal with some every day or so.

ret18057

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
You get daily app updates? I don't have that many installed I guess, but I powered on my old S4 and it updated 21 apps. I haven't had a WP app update in at least a week...

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm having this problem too with my 720... I have to update apps one by one... It's getting annoying...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss