Help! Problems with updates and Nokia Mix Radio +

rohan tewari 007

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi there from India

I just bought a Lumia 720 from UAE and i've been countering some problems
First of all the phone updated to Amber but did not update to Black

Second,I've got the code for nokia mixradio but when i put it in the activation box it says activation failed, and when i contacted the Nokia care they said that they could not do anything bout' it
because of some issue with the IMEI No., Also i had a Mix radio subcription in my previous Lumia 620 which i lost, and i log in with the same ID in Lumia 720

Third, the store is not getting any of the app updates

PLeasseee help me PLease

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi there from India

I just bought a Lumia 720 from UAE and i've been countering some problems
First of all the phone updated to Amber but did not update to Black

Second,I've got the code for nokia mixradio but when i put it in the activation box it says activation failed, and when i contacted the Nokia care they said that they could not do anything bout' it
because of some issue with the IMEI No., Also i had a Mix radio subcription in my previous Lumia 620 which i lost, and i log in with the same ID in Lumia 720

Third, the store is not getting any of the app updates

PLeasseee help me PLease

IMEI problems/ Maaan, can you try to flash the Indian Rom onto the phone? Search the forums for a relevant thread.

Signout from the Nokia Mixradio and sign in with a new userid. input the code then. That should work theoretically.

Goodluck

rohan tewari 007

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
IMEI problems/ Maaan, can you try to flash the Indian Rom onto the phone? Search the forums for a relevant thread.

Signout from the Nokia Mixradio and sign in with a new userid. input the code then. That should work theoretically.

Goodluck

I'll try the first option but yeah i tried signing out and then signing in, even uninstalled it but it logs in with the same id

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)