What will be new feature you try first?

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
heyy guys..

We all know that we are just a few weeks away from the EPIC UPDATE... (WP8.1)
So after u install the update (whether its a preview or the official one) what wil be dat first feature which you wil go through..??

If u ask mine.. It will definitely be CORTANA..!!

Thanxx..!!!

samy_a

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I know it's sounds boring, but I'll first check the email client and the calendar.
If these two have improved significantly, I may be able to sell WP to some of my colleagues.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
1) I'll make sure I've the new OneDrive full system backup (all settings and app data) turned on! That's the most important thing to me.

2) I'll arrange my Live Tiles for my new 5" screen 3 columns layout.

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
1) I'll make sure I've the new OneDrive full system backup (all settings and app data) turned on! That's the most important thing to me.

Yeah. Backup. Haven't heard much about it though. I hope they give us the option for a non-cloud based backup. The SkyDrive system will suck my limited plan dry.

pranayhotkar

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
After I download the preview and update my phone,the first thing I would do is pull down the action center and feel it *feels* coming down on the screen of my Lumia 820.And next i'll go through all the settings ,I would change my start screen,set a background *feels*.next would be cortana...just give us the damn update already ^_^

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I want to say Cortana... but since the action center / notification center is just a pull down away, I may do that first..

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah probably Cortana unless they come out with a feature that can jump start your car then I would definitely try that first

btgusto

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Everything ATT doesn't block (data sense). Still don't understand why they allow it on GS4 but not WP. But the first thing I try will be action center of course. I'm thinking of setting up quick toggle as WIFI, BT, Internet sharing, and... not sure about the last one.

hermantj

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
In order of appearance :
* New Windows Phone boot logo (since it will have to reboot to update)
* New Lockscreen
* Action center (just a pull down)
* Cortana (if available in spain...)

Panathas

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Cortana. And if it is not available in Germany, I will go through all blogs and forums and flame :devil:
Ah, and Swype, I love Swype :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs