Visit site
1 hr to go for the deluded:confused:
8 hrs to go for the dreamers:amaze:
18 hrs to go for the those hoping not to be disappointed:excited:
42 hrs to go for the very pissed off:angry::devil:

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Forgot the members name (Sorry!) but didn't someone catch a specific time in the Cortana video?
Just checked it again to make sure I wasn't spaced out and thought this. Monday 9:37 which assuming that follows CA time would be 12:37 Eastern? Pause at 0:32 at slow frame.
Meet Cortana: The New Windows Phone 8.1 Personal Assistant - YouTube

Haha, nice catch! 9:37 was a weird time, but why not :p Or maybe it's a new lumia?! Lumia 937. Probably not, guess we'll see :)

I'm downloading the developer preview WP8.1 right now for my Nokia Lumia 1020 right know sweet. Let everyone know how it is.:cool:
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :p

gentry33

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Tom warren confirmed, will be tomorrow(Monday). Good night :)

- Tapatalk -
Tom Warren does not work for Microsoft. The only thing I've seen from anyone on the WP team was Joe Belfiore telling people on Twitter to "check back early next week". this was in reply to a boatload of people asking about the update. In legalese this could mean that the update will be available early this week or to check back and he might have more info.

...not holding my breath.

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Tom Warren does not work for Microsoft. The only thing I've seen from anyone on the WP team was Joe Belfiore telling people on Twitter to "check back early next week". this was in reply to a boatload of people asking about the update. In legalese this could mean that the update will be available early this week or to check back and he might have more info.

...not holding my breath.

Somewhat true. But tom warren knows a thing or two, he got some inside information. Most of his earlier hints/leaks has proved to spot on. Also Joe said first part of April, April has 30 days, so in that context April 1 to 15 is the first half. I have faith haha

rysliv

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I would assume it is based on a PST timezone. Also, I doubt that the update will be released at midnight. The confirmation dates are quite vague, it doesn't even specify April 14th as being the official date (from what I've seen.)

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Where's the updateeeeeeeeeeeeee ?

Aprox. 12 hours away. Take a nap, eat a burrito, pet a cat, kiss a girl, paint a picture, watch a movie, cure cancer, get the 8196 tile, run a marathon, invent a time machine, get a job at Microsoft, or anything else to pass these last few hours before we leap into the future, and join our iOS and Android kin in terms of feature parity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon