Windows Phone 8.1 Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaifudin Baruchah

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Haha! kinda funny using "greatest update yet". I mean it's just from WP8 to WP8.1 OS but YEAH! Excited!!

Been using my Lumia 920 first day sold in Singapore! I remember checking, queue-ing and most carrier stores sold out. Was like WTH! haha!
Finally got it in 1 carrier at basement level somewhere in the corner where not many people pass by. I was lucky actually. The last stock! Wooohooo!
But its black colour. Wanted red :(

Yep am excited for the GREATEST UPDATE too! Coming to 2 years! Yaaay!!! :grin:

agrawaladitya192

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Haha! kinda funny using "greatest update yet". I mean it's just from WP8 to WP8.1 OS but YEAH! Excited!!

Been using my Lumia 920 first day sold in Singapore! I remember checking, queue-ing and most carrier stores sold out. Was like WTH! haha!
Finally got it in 1 carrier at basement level somewhere in the corner where not many people pass by. I was lucky actually. The last stock! Wooohooo!
But its black colour. Wanted red :(

Yep am excited for the GREATEST UPDATE too! Coming to 2 years! Yaaay!!! :grin:

yeah. Counting days.:)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah and then we will wait for carriers to release it in maybe fall... :winktongue: (I hope I'm wrong lol)

Haha! True, but if you sign up to the Dev Preview you can get pretty much the final build much, much sooner. :angel:

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

I know you're only joking, but this really should be considered WP9 by the size of the updates. If MS didn't have Windows 8.1 and WRT 8.1, I wouldn't be surprised if they called this WP9.

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah i think thats too... 8.1 is fot 8.x series of OS. ( it will be crazy if Win8.1 + WinRT8.1 + WinPhone 9 :D :D )

I think by the time windows Phone 9 comes out, it will be merged with Windows RT. They already said there wont be three different OS's. Hopefully sooner than later

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
19 Days to go!:)

Nope, not going to happen

I heard from a friend that his brother knows a guy who has heard from a cleaninglady who works for a lady that has a son who worked in a garage
and serviced a officeclerk's car and found a piece of paper that says that the dev-preview is not comming out during April
The guy who's putting it on line is on vacation and the one who's replacing him is on sick leave.
So it takes a bit longer.....sorry i hate to bring it to you but please don't shoot the Messenger, i just told you what i heard.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Nope, not going to happen

I heard from a friend that his brother knows a guy who has heard from a cleaninglady who works for a lady that has a son who worked in a garage
and serviced a officeclerk's car and found a piece of paper that says that the dev-preview is not comming out during April
The guy who's putting it on line is on vacation and the one who's replacing him is on sick leave.
So it takes a bit longer.....sorry i hate to bring it to you but please don't shoot the Messenger, i just told you what i heard.

LOL

Former government worker here.
Makes perfect sense to me!

agrawaladitya192

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
nope, not going to happen

i heard from a friend that his brother knows a guy who has heard from a cleaninglady who works for a lady that has a son who worked in a garage
and serviced a officeclerk's car and found a piece of paper that says that the dev-preview is not comming out during april
the guy who's putting it on line is on vacation and the one who's replacing him is on sick leave.
So it takes a bit longer.....sorry i hate to bring it to you but please don't shoot the messenger, i just told you what i heard.

lol :d

beerme1

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I was all about getting out of my Samsung and my wife's iPhone and switching over/back to a Windows phone. I am so ready and watched the ATT stuff come and figured I'll wait for the Verizon stuff. The Icon is released and I want THAT phone and have been waiting what seems like at least a year and then, woof, it's here! And now I just cant do it since I've waited this long I am waiting for an 8.1 phone. Well two of them to be exact. But I will say this to Verizon this time around, if you don't get in on the first wave of 8.1 phones I am leaving.

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I was all about getting out of my Samsung and my wife's iPhone and switching over/back to a Windows phone. I am so ready and watched the ATT stuff come and figured I'll wait for the Verizon stuff. The Icon is released and I want THAT phone and have been waiting what seems like at least a year and then, woof, it's here! And now I just cant do it since I've waited this long I am waiting for an 8.1 phone. Well two of them to be exact. But I will say this to Verizon this time around, if you don't get in on the first wave of 8.1 phones I am leaving.

Verizon: disappointment is what we do best.
But really Verizon releases one windows flagship phone a year. I really don't see them pushing another phone out this year ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo