Windows Phone 8.1 Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muz82

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Still no update for me..I'm spamming check for update button still no go...already sign up developer preview :angry::angry:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think it was rather small... Never noticed a file size, but it downloaded in the time it took me to get ready and out the door

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Successful install - all working fine so far, but no sign of Cortana (have set the relevant settings, though I did do those before updating). Will wait til all apps are reinstalled before digging around. "show more tiles" works pretty well on a 620. Notification centre - pretty cool. I'm liking the new screen transitions. 'Scout seems to work. Here Drive+ opens alright so I'm assuming the rest of it works.

One thing I have noticed though, my games haven't migrated themselves into the Games hub. Anybody else seen this?

adam220891

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Successful install - all working fine so far, but no sign of Cortana (have set the relevant settings, though I did do those before updating). Will wait til all apps are reinstalled before digging around. "show more tiles" works pretty well on a 620. Notification centre - pretty cool. I'm liking the new screen transitions. 'Scout seems to work. Here Drive+ opens alright so I'm assuming the rest of it works.

One thing I have noticed though, my games haven't migrated themselves into the Games hub. Anybody else seen this?

My games are showing up in the list of 'all apps' as well as in the games hub

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Can some one please confirm these for me. Do the Xbox music and video apps animate? Also the Xbox games hub show no avatar playing with the "X". Are these normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2