Deleting and Downloading

Genora Shackelford

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok hi, Well I got a Nokia Lumia 521 and all I have is 400mb of phone storage left , do to data on uc browser. So, I wanted to free up some space by deleting my music files from uc browser. I would really like to know if someone knew. If I delete my files from uc browser, will it actually delete my music from my SD card?! Please help me I'm desperate.I'm running out of storage.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok hi, Well I got a Nokia Lumia 521 and all I have is 400mb of phone storage left , do to data on uc browser. So, I wanted to free up some space by deleting my music files from uc browser. I would really like to know if someone knew. If I delete my files from uc browser, will it actually delete my music from my SD card?! Please help me I'm desperate.I'm running out of storage.

I've never used UC Browser so I can't really answer specifically to that, but I do not see how deleting files in the browser would delete them off your phone, unless the browser has access to play your phone's music, and in that case they would both be the same file.

To free up space, my #1 go to is "Settings" => "Storage Check" to see if I have an app that is huge that I don't use anymore (usually games) and then I normally just find myself deleting photos, since I have access to all of them via OneDrive anyway!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett