Day after 8.1 drops. I can't wait to read the stories

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably be checking this site to see if anyone had any issues with the developer preview. If there isn't anything major then I"ll go ahead and install it.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably be checking this site to see if anyone had any issues with the developer preview. If there isn't anything major then I"ll go ahead and install it.

You're more patient than I am! Starting April 2 I will be mashing the check for updates button. I have a 920 & a 520. Neither of them are my primary phone so it won't mess up anything serious for me if there are issues, which I don't expect to have.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
You're more patient than I am! Starting April 2 I will be mashing the check for updates button. I have a 920 & a 520. Neither of them are my primary phone so it won't mess up anything serious for me if there are issues, which I don't expect to have.

That will be my number one mission. lol. It would be great to move that update button on the start screen right next to the telephone icon.

Aakash Agrawal

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
My top three most anticipated features would be Cortana, Action Center, Installing apps to SD card..
From what I have surmised so far, cortana will be a US only feature at first. Although I think we can look forward to a stripped down version. Our current speech functionality too is much limited compared to what you'll get if you set your region to US.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers