Which style of Windows Phone is your favorite

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
The second one is exactly how i will first customize my Lumia920, cosmic images are gorgeous, and the tiles looks gorgeous that way :D i'm also using a nebula as my Glance Background, it looks awesome :3

a more iOS7-like blur would look better on the first one. the blur applied in your/that mock-up reminds me of the dreadfull windows vista

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
What if...

Imagine the 2nd one being a static background. Say, the tiles are fully transparent. When you scroll, only the tiles move and the background doesn't.
It's like a window into the background instead of having the image as part of the tile itself.

Get what I mean?

Blakey.

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
What if...

Imagine the 2nd one being a static background. Say, the tiles are fully transparent. When you scroll, only the tiles move and the background doesn't.
It's like a window into the background instead of having the image as part of the tile itself.

Get what I mean?

Isn't that exactly how it's said to be in WP 8.1?

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
So using the space image actually makes the skinned tiles look good.. That is the first image I've seen of it that hasn't been overly busy and annoying to me. Gives me a little hope that the feature wont be useless (for me at least). I still like how the actual background image from the 1st one looks and would be how I would ideally like to set my phone to look.

The last one being the current layout, I don't actually mind (though the yellow im not a fan of, I like the green personally) but it definitely isn't as exciting as the other 2 which is why im glad they are doing at least SOMETHING about it.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Looking at this makes me realise that there is one and only one way skinned tiles can look good and that is if the chosen picture is blurry.

Aniket Bhat

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Love the first one. It would be awesome to have all of them as an option though.. Having more customization is exactly what WP needs right now.

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I like first one, but without transparency. And simple background like on WIndows 8, will be great too... And thats my dream customization. I dont need colored tiles, fancy wallpaper etc. I like simplicity of WP, but I also like if other will be in settings. So everyone can find what like.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
What if...

Get what I mean?

That's how its suppose to be :S

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I like first one, but without transparency. And simple background like on WIndows 8, will be great too... And thats my dream customization. I dont need colored tiles, fancy wallpaper etc. I like simplicity of WP, but I also like if other will be in settings. So everyone can find what like.

The first option without transparency almost means nothing. You wont be able to see anything of the background, and when you slide to app list, things will start getting weird.

ronty

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Me too.I love cosmic images. The 2nd one looks best to me, while the 3rd one looks the worst. However, what I like about the 1st one is that even the background has the wallpaper & is not black(or white).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12