Audio setting has update 3/17/14

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
It seems to have reset my EQ. I remembered my earlier custom settings, but it sounds different now...like they expanded the sound field on the Dolby Headphone setting.

By that I mean it sounds like it is using a little more reverb. I can't tell if I like it or not...leaning more towards not.

Then again I could be experiencing a placebo effect, but I don't think so.

Oh yeah, 32GB Lumia 1520 AT&T RM-940 model.

gagmani

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I was surprised to see equalizer settings in my Lumia 520. But my joy was short lived as it seems it is only some kind of glitch. Equalizer settings appear for a fraction of a second and then we have same old boring single option to turn on flip to silence. See the video recorded by me for proof. Please download the video if online player rotates the video.

http://1drv.ms/1g2I6qq

gagmani

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Same happened to me.....using L520����

It seems cheating done by Nokia with its customers who purchased a Nokia 520 is exposed by update itself. It is not that we did not know that Nokia did this to boost sales of 620 and 720. But this update is clearly showing Nokia blocking the equalizer on purpose.

avigyan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I think they should enable the equalizer at least. This could easily be done. But since it now says equalizer on the audio setting, I have a feeling that they are going to enable it. No other setting has something written under it but not enabled.

PBV7

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I notice the same thing on my 520....This is bad move by nokia by not enabling a simple feature on the best selling phone..

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
lumia 925 has a bug that sometimes when you connect your phone and the music is playing, when you volume down or up, it doesn't do anything, but if you restart the song, it starts playing to the last volume you set while the music was playing..

you had to restart your phone in order to volume up and the music goes up too, maybe that's what has been fixed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss