how do u check for app updates?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
My carrier signal is erratic in my area, so my 920 is on 2G... and I never seem to get notifications for updates. Even switching to wi-fi, the notification is inconsistent. The funny thing is I have a L720 in the house.... and that gets notifications all the time IF in 3G
​there's a moral in there somewhere

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
good news , you wont be using sysapppusher anymore after windows phone 8.1 , the store will automatically update your apps over Wi-Fi or mobile data(optional) , or one can also manually check apps for updates :)
till then sysapppusher is great , it does check my apps automatically if enabled in background.

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Read through all the replies. I understand that the notification works flawlessly for some while some share my problem. Anyways i have my appstore tile pinned on my start screen but i get update notification sometimes only days after it has been available.i most of the times know of the update reading from here wpc.
That's why i asked.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Read through all the replies. I understand that the notification works flawlessly for some while some share my problem. Anyways i have my appstore tile pinned on my start screen but i get update notification sometimes only days after it has been available.i most of the times know of the update reading from here wpc.
That's why i asked.
I sometimes see a day or two delay, but that's about it.

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm missing something. I tried that but all it seems to do is list the most current version of the apps. I don't see any option to compare those to what is installed or to install updates.

You just need to tell the app which apps you want it to look updates for. Then, it will notify you when there's an update available and you'll just have to click on it and update it.

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise