Are you satisfied with the present Limited Accent Theme colors?

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
*If* you can change the background of the Tiles, one could just set a plain colour background of their choosing. Although that's a clumsy way to go about it.

What i really want is the dual-colour themes of Windows 8, or the ability to change the Tiles and Background to replicate that look, as demonstrated in my unfinished Amateurish mockups.

batkingnz

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
More interested in solid background color choices. Like shown above in the mockup.

I don't like black on an IPS screen because it's not really black, and white is cool but would be nice for options.

At the end of the day it doesn't affect the usability of the OS itself but come on, give us a little more customization theme wise.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
windows 8.1 already has a color slider/picker, accent slider/picker, background picture option (but no skinned tiles) so I don't see what justification they have to leave those out in WP. But im under the impression that the Windows 8.x and RT team do not communicate with the WP team at all.....until they merge of course, at which point we may finally have real speedy progress since RT and 8.1 I believe are being developed parallel to each other.

Zapella Tiago

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I just don't care too much with changing the theme color, but will be nice if users had a choice about it, right?

It will improve user experience.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I haven't really focused on that as much as I have notification. Now that its finally here in 8.1, I still don't think the color pallet rises to any significant level of importance. If MS opens it up to developers, I'm sure I'll take a look but right now...I can't see how it enhances my experience.

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Me personally, I don't mind the current selection. I can see where people would want a color slider, and I think it should be provided. I still think they should give the current "suggested" colors though for people to fast pick through, and then fine tune after (similar to MS paint :) )

That being said I am using emerald and I love it a lot...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte