A OneNote notebook can not close on the phone

Gavin Ding

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have deleted a notebook called Lumia on OneDrive.com.
However, the Lumia notebook still in the OneNote app on my Windows Phone. See below:
wp_ss_0001.png
I tap and hold the Lumia notebook, and then tap close notebook, a "Closing Lumia..." is brief. See below:
wp_ss_0002.png
--
wp_ss_0003.png
But, the Lumia notebook is always still here! :cry:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
4 days ago I messed up my notebooks , resulting many duplicates , SkyDrive\phone all was mess , I tried to reset my notebooks by going into phone settings ->system->office->reset and I lost all my notes , will never use one note :( , I am happy with evernote

Gavin Ding

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
4 days ago I messed up my notebooks , resulting many duplicates , SkyDrive\phone all was mess , I tried to reset my notebooks by going into phone settings ->system->office->reset and I lost all my notes , will never use one note :( , I am happy with evernote
Thank you for your comments. But, I do not like the third-party app ~

Gavin Ding

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Normally, if a notebook is deleted from the OneDrive.com, and then tap the notebook on the phone will appear the following prompt:
wp_ss_0005.png

Last edited:

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I found how to remove a book after creating it.......to completely to remove it permanently you have to go to ...www.onenote.com......document.....highlight the one you want to remove then delete....so it will disappear from the app after syncing..

I have done that from a computer not from the phone...although it should work from phone's browser

Gavin Ding

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I found how to remove a book after creating it.......to completely to remove it permanently you have to go to ...www.onenote.com......document.....highlight the one you want to remove then delete....so it will disappear from the app after syncing..

I have done that from a computer not from the phone...although it should work from phone's browser
I go to OneNote Online on my PC browser (IE9), there is no Lumia notebook too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss