what if blue update would be april fool on 2nd april ?

kartic

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
i was thinking what will be happen if on 2nd april we all got a new from microsoft that saying thanks for waiting and this was a april fool for all WP users :( :eck: :straight: :sweaty: :crying: :shocked: :cry:

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha the same thought ran through my mind a few days back and I laughed for a moment. But such a thing can no way happen, MS is one of the leaders in the corporate world and such a thing would ruin their reputation and credibility.

kartic

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha the same thought ran through my mind a few days back and I laughed for a moment. But such a thing can no way happen, MS is one of the leaders in the corporate world and such a thing would ruin their reputation and credibility.

yes you are right. but making this fun for one or two days will not effect on their reputation. and we'll get our update after two days after being fooled by MS. :p

WNxAshik

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Why would MS call in all the press to fool these people? MICROSOFT is not a COMEDY/ENTERTAINMENT, rather a DEVICES/SERVICES company. So unless Nadella has gone nuts, MS wouldnt do that.

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Why would MS call in all the press to fool these people? MICROSOFT is not a COMEDY/ENTERTAINMENT, rather a DEVICES/SERVICES company. So unless Nadella has gone nuts, MS wouldnt do that.

This, and people base their purchases on news, so if people think MSFT was joking about something [and hasen't been revealed that its a joke yet] people might buy android or iOS rather then WP because of it.

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
the latest news comming in is that WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 CORE HAS finished today and will be sent over to consumer experience team . which will test it further for any more bugs. with all these happening u could expect the update available to general public by june or july. developers will get an early access by 1st week of april.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
i was thinking what will be happen if on 2nd april we all got a new from microsoft that saying thanks for waiting and this was a april fool for all WP users :( :eck: :straight: :sweaty: :crying: :shocked: :cry:

Consumers will NOT get it immediately. Consumers will get it weeks, maybe even months after additional testing from the carriers. Don't hold your breath.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Doing this would be terrible for their reputation. They are way behind on the update cycle, and by coming out and saying haha, you all thought you were going to get an update...psych! There's no update coming!! That would be terrible. I would leave windows phone right now, haha. Microsoft needs to be supporting WP8 full-heartedly and quickly since they are already playing catch up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05