How to sync video files as well as pictures?

SLIMv3n0m

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I have a bit of an issue with my Samsung Focus where it can not be recognized by any PC I plug it into. Therefore I am unable to back up my whole phone. I have tried Camera Roll Sync HD which does a great job backing up the full version of my photos, but I need something to back up my videos. Can anyone recommend an app that can help me do that? I've looked but can't find anything.

Edit: I should also mention that as a result of my not being able to connect to a PC I am still running WP 7.5.

Thanks,
SV

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a direct answer for you, but I'm guessing you have a Windows 8 PC? Otherwise, you need another usb cable. My focus was really particular about which cable I used.

SLIMv3n0m

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I've tried on both Windows 7 & 8.x PCs with the original cable that came with the phone. Windows detects a new piece of hardware, but is unable to find drivers for it. It's been very frustrating trying to fix it.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
you have Zune installed? 7.x needs zune...
If you want to do it a slow and clunky way, you can just upload your files to Skydrive/Onedrive and just access it from the PC afterwards.

SLIMv3n0m

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I have all the required software installed. The issue is with the drivers for some reason.

How can I upload videos to Onedrive?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea