thatotherdude24

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody else find the mlb.tv app lags extremely bad when trying to watch live baseball? In the web browser or my iOS device I am able to watch 'live' games with no problems or hiccups. With the Windows app it has to be 30 seconds behind to run smooth.

Even that is better than the Android option however which crashes when trying to watch a game.

TripsG

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the whole process has been a great disappointment for me as it has me locked out now from ALL devices stating that I have attempted too many log in's. I've been with customer service (a complete misnomer) and still no fix. This is currently a very expensive digital paperweight for me. For the cost and advances that MLB has made you'd think it would work better (and FYI, this problem I'm having is all over their own forums). I wish you well and will be cancelling mine this year.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
The whole app is buggy as all heck. I had to bring out my Roku from my bedroom to watch some of the preseason games. Even the Xbox app wasn't working! :angry:

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
The Windows app is definitely terrible, it was a miserable experience using that last year and it hasn't been updated yet. I've only barely used the Xbox One app (giving it a try during a Spring Training game the other day) but so far it hasn't given me any issues. Of course, it'll get much heavier use in the months ahead, so I don't know for sure yet.

The Xbox 360 app was definitely a better interface though, that's for sure.

thatotherdude24

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
The whole app is buggy as all heck. I had to bring out my Roku from my bedroom to watch some of the preseason games. Even the Xbox app wasn't working! :angry:

The Windows app is definitely terrible, it was a miserable experience using that last year and it hasn't been updated yet. I've only barely used the Xbox One app (giving it a try during a Spring Training game the other day) but so far it hasn't given me any issues. Of course, it'll get much heavier use in the months ahead, so I don't know for sure yet.

The Xbox 360 app was definitely a better interface though, that's for sure.

I totally agree. I used it last year and it was terrible.

Windows 8 is growing in apps but some of the apps are so bad it'd be better off to not have them. It reflects very poorly on Microsoft and Windows 8.

Sent From My Woven Black and Yellow Moto X

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720