My Family and Friends are now Windows Phone User. =)

Hero Calibo

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, i have my nokia lumia 920 almost a year now and i say it's the best decision i have. the camera is gorgeous, the fluidity of the OS is awesome. that's why i've been posting a lot about my 920 on my facebook and instagram account. i believe i'm the reason why my friends know that lumia devices also exist here in the Philippines. And now my friends are all asking me about windows phone, and 2 of them bought a nokia lumia 1020 because of me. hahaha! Last week, my elder sister also bought her first windows phone, the nokia lumia 1320. and by next week, my eldest sister will buy a nokia lumia 1520. isn't that amazing. i think i should get a job at nokia...haha. even in our own local nokia store, i do better jobs in answering questions to the costumers than the personnel who works there. hahaha. i just love Nokia.:smile:

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
This is very cute from you , as I also love Nokia and I also try to speak very well about WP :) !!! I try to convert my customers to switch to Lumia. . .

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Nice!

I've only managed to get 1 friend on board, but IF my mom and sister ever switch from dumb to smart phones, I'm sure I can steer them to WP.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Awesome , I hope your Lumia family is enjoying windows phone as much as we are enjoying it :smile:
always great and fun to read such user reviews :) are you all prepared for windows phone 8.1 :D

Hero Calibo

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
i'm excited as hell for windows phone 8.1...hoping to convert more users with WP8.1. follow me on instagram for my windows phone posts, my username is iamhero16.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss