I Backed Up All My Pictures On Bittorrent If I BackUp Again Will I Get Double Pictures??

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I Had backed up all 77 pictures on my camera roll to a folder on my desktop computer . I have a couple of new pictures I want to back up but I haven't because I dont wanna have to back up all 77 files again and get doubles on my desktop folder. My question to bit torrent users is if I back up the new pictures will it create doubles? And is there a way to choose what pictures you wanna back up rather then back up the whole cameral roll? And how can you back up other picture albums? Thank you.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure why you'd choose to use BitTorrent to back up your photos, but that's your choice.

That aside, duplication checks are dependent on what software you use to back up content to BitTorrent.

Essentially, try it and see what happens. If you do end up with duplication, shout at the software and then remove the duplicates, then reconsider your backup options.

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Well for one its faster, easier. And cable free. And convenient. I am not totally sure what you mean by software. I use my L521 to sync it into a folder in my computer.
I'm not sure why you'd choose to use BitTorrent to back up your photos, but that's your choice.

That aside, duplication checks are dependent on what software you use to back up content to BitTorrent.

Essentially, try it and see what happens. If you do end up with duplication, shout at the software and then remove the duplicates, then reconsider your backup options.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon