Specific instructions on downloading 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtalinm

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
SOOOOO EXCITED! Fortuna looks amazing. I mean "Cortland." I mean "Cortana." MS should add that to its autocorrect dictionary. Also Satya instead of "Satay"

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for free App studio account, and downloaded the Preview for Developers app, but where it says to check the box, and select done, the done button is grayed out, and I cannot select it. Anyone know why? I read I don't have to download the dev tools, and all I had to do was sign up for App studio.

Anyone have any suggestions?

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So this will come without nokias cyan?

And is there anyway to go back to Verizons current software if I have to have my phone replaced?

Will this wipe my phone?

Thanks!!!!!

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
So this will come without nokias cyan? Unknown

And is there anyway to go back to Verizons current software if I have to have my phone replaced? Not easily, but they wont notice.

Will this wipe my phone? It didnt last time, but there is a chance if you pre-load it, it will.

Thanks!!!!!

w4rmk

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I signed up for free App studio account, and downloaded the Preview for Developers app, but where it says to check the box, and select done, the done button is grayed out, and I cannot select it. Anyone know why? I read I don't have to download the dev tools, and all I had to do was sign up for App studio.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Your done, now all you have to do is the regular "check for updates" in Settings. It will then check for developer preview builds as well.

kwright62

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Since installing App preview contacts phone numbers show up as numbers only when they call, no name.

Anyone else seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion