Live tiles and notification center integration....?

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
So then will clearing all notifications in action center clear the numbers( notificational numbers as in if you have 2 mails it says 2on the mail tile) on live tile too or what.....

pdelvo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
clearing the notification clears the life tile at least for emails (have not tested it with other things yet)

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Great, report back if it clears all ..... Hope dev preview comes out by 10th ....how did you confirm this ....? You have the sdk or a 8.1 device....?

pdelvo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
The SDK. Unfortunatly I dont have a device yet :(

I have quickly written a test app and it doesnt clear it automaticly. Maybe there is a way to enable this but there is right now not really any documentation

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
The SDK. Unfortunatly I dont have a device yet :(

I have quickly written a test app and it doesnt clear it automaticly. Maybe there is a way to enable this but there is right now not really any documentation
thanks but as you have the sdk can you tell me if the music app tile is a live tile as in background images of artists visible while music is played or is it a static one.....also about lockscreen when music is playing does it change......?

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I was afraid of this right from the introduction of those seperate apps last year,.... Thanks for your time...will PM if any specific subtle but important features need clarifications....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05