Calendar Events In NC

anon(5140585)

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I am currently using iOS 6 on a 4s. On iOS 6 when you pull down from top it displays all Calendar Events and Reminders within 24 days of their occurrence. I am wondering if 8.1 will display the same??? I have grown tired of Apple and dislike iOS 7 because they removed the said features.

Also, is there any information out there about removing FaceBook integration completely from the device? Meaning, the people tile displays a FB logo whether you have synced or not.

Thanks!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
hey you have live tiles to show such important information , just pin your calendar on your start screen , and voila it will show you your upcoming events\meetings.
Facebook is not completely removed , it is still present in email+accounts (will still have access in people hub but they removed built in Facebook chat , but hey we have official Facebook messenger which is way better than integrated chat )

anon(5140585)

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
duh, forgot about the Live Tile displaying that information. Thanks! If I have several items booked for the next day, will that LT display all items? and does it show the times?

Sorry for the questions, but haven't played with WP since 7.5.

Kashan Osama

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I am currently using iOS 6 on a 4s. On iOS 6 when you pull down from top it displays all Calendar Events and Reminders within 24 days of their occurrence. I am wondering if 8.1 will display the same??? I have grown tired of Apple and dislike iOS 7 because they removed the said features.

Also, is there any information out there about removing FaceBook integration completely from the device? Meaning, the people tile displays a FB logo whether you have synced or not.

Thanks!

hey If you want to sort of "Pin" reminders on NC and not caring much about the alarm of reminders,You can do it,By setting the time of reminder in past and enabling the repeat option to forever...they would just show in NC all the time unless you mark them completed,just like a mini GTD system ;)

Though I personally do require Alarming reminders as I tend to forget much...

Kashan Osama

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
thanks! the 930 sounds good right about now

Btw do get a hands-on of that particular feature on WP,these little niggles,if existed otherwise,Would be very annoying,I have experienced the same,Didn't do a hands-on of iOS and now Jailbroken it to get the said functionality...And WP has no JB remember

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Btw do get a hands-on of that particular feature on WP,these little niggles,if existed otherwise,Would be very annoying,I have experienced the same,Didn't do a hands-on of iOS and now Jailbroken it to get the said functionality...And WP has no JB remember

there is JB for windows phone ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire