Fitness Trackers

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
What fitness trackers can I use with Windows Phone 8?
I now there is a Fitbit app. Any other apps or compatible trackers?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
The one thing WP has, is some great fitness apps. Here is a few of the trackers that are listed as 4 & 5 stars:

Fitbit Tracker | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Workout Scheduler | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Gym PocketGuide | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Runtastic | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Bing Health & Fitness | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

The Bing fitness is fantastic. I have heard great things about Fitbit as well. There are pages of great options.

I have fun just kicking around the pages.

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you know any bracelets works with Windows Phone? I have L820 so I can't use Nokia Motion to count my steps. Also I don't want to write every single activity I do, so a bracelet would be awesome.

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Other then Fitbit I don't think there's a lot of equipment available for WP8 which is a shame since the fitness device area is becoming so populated. Hopefully more companies begin adding Windows Phone to their add developments. I know articles back in February pointed towards Jawbone looking to hire for Windows Phone applications, and Fitbit has their API out there so they already have a lot of apps. Personally while more options is never a bad thing I think Fitbit makes some of the nicest trackers around so having only that option is fine for me.

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Call me thick, but I'm obviously missing something here. I thought I would have a look at the Health and Fitness app preinstalled on the Lumia 930, went to turn on Motion Tracking and was told I needed to install an app.

"Would you like to search for one in the Store"

Yes.

"Sorry, no apps found".

Huh? What's the point of the app then?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon