Developer preview in the first part of April

Harsh Gaurav

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: So is the dev preview coming out this week?

idk y but I am not excited much.. :/ probably coz I have a 520 but shoulden I be even more excited coz 520 really needs that improvement

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

idk y but I am not excited much.. :/ probably coz I have a 520 but shoulden I be even more excited coz 520 really needs that improvement

You should! :p i think the fact that MS made this update available for all devices even low-end devices is awesome!!! and we get it for free :p just think those that bought the wp 7.1 or sth like that weren't able to upgrade to wp8 :/ they just had to buy a new phone.. imagine that happening if you just bought your phone two months ago....

MrGoodSmith

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I don't care if it's April 10 or 14. Four days are the worth the wait of such a major update in Windows Phone !

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site

I, for one, think you are wrong. The planet is a pyramid. Haven't you been watching Ancient Aliens? LOL

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I, for one, think you are wrong. The planet is a pyramid. Haven't you been watching Ancient Aliens? LOL

I am tired of rumors it is what it is. When ever man! I was very disappointed that it didn't occur April 2. To me that was a April fool rumor. That said:

By the way I disagree the planet is flat. The round shape is space dust illusions. Lol

thatotherdude24

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Can somebody help me out please? I saved the thread about how to get the dev preview for free. It involved downloading an app, I can't find the thread now. Can somebody link me please?

Sent from my Lumia 928

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99