Developer preview in the first part of April

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: So is the dev preview coming out this week?

It would be nice if Microsoft changed it to 10th... That would be epic to come this week. I need to meet Cortana yesterday, I think she is the woman I have been dreaming for....Don't tell my wife that :)

963Delta

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

How will we know when its released? Will Microsoft announce it at the exact second?

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

Anybody know the difference between App Studio and Developer Account?
I don't know about App Studio, but I use the WP8 SDK (it's free) and it asked for my Microsoft account. I just signed in, answered some questions, and got the product key. The SDK also has the Developer Registration tool, which I used to dev unlock my 920, and got GDR3.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

How will we know when its released? Will Microsoft announce it at the exact second?

Like with GDR3.... It was announced by MS and everyone had it on their sites within an hour. Use a RSS feed, like weave and you can be in the know. WPcentral is a great site but, they are not always the first site to get the news when it pops up and you want to know ASAP..

This is something I want to be on top of and installing the MOMENT it is available !

thatotherdude24

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

I don't know about App Studio, but I use the WP8 SDK (it's free) and it asked for my Microsoft account. I just signed in, answered some questions, and got the product key. The SDK also has the Developer Registration tool, which I used to dev unlock my 920, and got GDR3.

Where did you learn to develop? I'd like to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
cortana will be in the dev preview update. but your region should be set into US so it will appear and work.

7 more days!

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Those of us who had the Lumia 900 with 7.1-7.8 really got it for free so no big deal. And I have been getting the 920, 1520 and 2520 free, too :/

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was sleeping and my friend messaged me and told me "i did it" and sent a wp8.1 screenshot of his phone...
I'm up now but he Is sleeping now so i'm waiting till he wakes up to find out what the hell he Is talking about!!

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I was sleeping and my friend messaged me and told me "i did it" and sent a wp8.1 screenshot of his phone...
I'm up now but he Is sleeping now so i'm waiting till he wakes up to find out what the hell he Is talking about!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)