Developer preview in the first part of April

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
can anyone please tell me how the developer preview will be different from the official release ? and how do i get it ?

i'm an ordinary WP user from India.. any idea how long will it take for the official release of WP 8.1 ?

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I was sleeping and my friend messaged me and told me "i did it" and sent a wp8.1 screenshot of his phone...
I'm up now but he Is sleeping now so i'm waiting till he wakes up to find out what the hell he Is talking about!!
show us his screenshot o.o

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, we DO get the Win8.1 Update 1 on Tuesday, the 8th, so a lot of us will be busy playing with that for a few days at least. They probably spaced it, 6 days to avoid too much traffic on their servers, and people not getting full downloads, with everyone pulling Win, WinRT, & WP updates in a hailstorm. Makes sense now that I just thought it up.. 8)

Last edited:

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: So is the dev preview coming out this week?

I was sleeping and my friend messaged me and told me "i did it" and sent a wp8.1 screenshot of his phone...
I'm up now but he Is sleeping now so i'm waiting till he wakes up to find out what the hell he Is talking about!!

Could be the emulator, but if he somehow managed to get WP8.1 on his device, please share.

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

Joe Belfiore said it's gonna be out in the first half of this month. Watch out guys, we're on nuclear alert, **** can happen at any second! XD

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

LOL how many parts do you think Joe Belfiore divided April in?

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

LOL - one thing people don't consider is that maybe the "parts" of April are not equal parts... :wink:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Code:
who can tell me what's the mean of 'the first part of April'?
how many parts of a month can be divided?

15 days since a month is recognised as 30 days
A month can be divided into an infinite number of parts. Each part doesn't have to be measured in whole days, whole weeks, or even whole seconds. Oh - and the parts don't have to be equal. The first part might be all of the month except for the last three milliseconds, which would be the second part of the month.

Now do you realize how vague Joe's answer was? :cool:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Yes - or the first part could be the first 2591999997 milliseconds, and the second part of the month could be the last three milliseconds.

Now do we realize just how vague Joe's response to the question is? :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99