Developer preview in the first part of April

Helder Costa1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
there are millions of people waiting MS... WTF are you waiting for??? we want 8,1 and we want it now!!!! (let's see if someone repect me...) :devil:

Izzyq8

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Ommmgggg finally, its downloading after all this wait its finally downloading....super excited!!!!

Game of thrones awwwww yeeeaaahh

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: So is the dev preview coming out this week?

Yes - or the first part could be the first 2591999997 milliseconds, and the second part of the month could be the last three milliseconds.

Now do we realize just how vague Joe's response to the question is? :cool:

i am quiet impressed with your math skills:amaze:

Last edited by a moderator:

sarru4u

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
there are millions of people waiting MS... WTF are you waiting for??? we want 8,1 and we want it now!!!! (let's see if someone repect me...) :devil:

Till now its been really a painfull and mosted awaited week for WP 8.1 release or update.
Still gotta wait. Tragedy :-(

Got One Doubt
WP 8.1 gonna release same date all over the world ?
You can help me

Last edited by a moderator:

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I had a dream last night that I was using Cortana on my phone. It's driving me crazy. I can't wait much longer even though I have no choice! :p

Last Sunday I woke up half-sleep at midnight, took my phone and kept scratching at it from above expecting the action center. After some tries I fully woke up and went back to sleep.

dacrazyginger101

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Last Sunday I woke up half-sleep at midnight, took my phone and kept scratching at it from above expecting the action center. After some tries I fully woke up and went back to sleep.

Wow, you must have felt disappointed when you found out it was just a dream. I know I did! Well, it's only a matter of days until our dreams actually come true! :D

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
First part of April to me means first week. In a world of business months are divided by weeks and the first part means the first week. Currently we are in the first week of April. I know its a bit confusing because last week was the first week of April but in business this week is the first week of April. With the end of this month being quarter end.

I am going to assume that Microsoft is a business and first part of April means first week of April. Unless he really did April 1-29 as first part and April 30 as last part.

Adriaan NL

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
First part of April to me means first week. In a world of business months are divided by weeks and the first part means the first week. Currently we are in the first week of April. I know its a bit confusing because last week was the first week of April but in business this week is the first week of April. With the end of this month being quarter end.

I am going to assume that Microsoft is a business and first part of April means first week of April. Unless he really did April 1-29 as first part and April 30 as last part.

"First part" is just a vague term - you shouldn't use that term if you want to make an appointment. In business, academic, whatever contexts - "first part" does not mean anything if you don't define what the parts are. It can mean anything in any context. The interpretation made by most users here is most plausible, the smallest amount of "parts" you can divide something into is two. Ergo, the update will come around 14 april.

Kashan Osama

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
First part means around 15 april...stop ******** about abusing logic...there is something known as "common sense"....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOLATechy

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
It will only work on phones where the firmware shows USA. Changing your Region in the OS won't fool Microsoft's Servers. You must remember that this is a BETA software. It's NOT really ready for world-wide release. Look at it this way; we Americans are playing the "software guinea pigs" for the rest of the world. We will be working out all the bugs and glitches (and bearing all the frustrations) so that by the time you get it, it will be flawless (free of headaches) for you and the rest of the world. Microsoft has stated that this process won?t take very long. I don?t know how true it is, but I?ve read online that this should be released to Europe and China by the end of 2014 calendar year.

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
First part means around 15 april...stop ******** about abusing logic...there is something known as "common sense"....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there are 2 parts to a month, then yeah your logic works.
What if... There are 3 parts? First part would be ~ 10 April?
What if.. 4 parts? First part ~ 8 April
What if.. 5 parts? First part ~ 6 April

It is a fact that "first part" is used as a vague term here. No one is abusing logic. Don't mistake common sense with common logic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05