Well Hell... Screenshot requests??

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
so when you swipe from phone settings to usage the battery saver comes written on the top.....and the applications settings are removed from there like camera,office,wallet etc.?......and why is it written always allowed on cortana and only allowed on facebook and other apps?.......thanks btw for the responses ;D

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
and now i saw in the keynote that joe belfiore's phone had the applications tab next to settings and not the usage tab,so your build has diff. settings than the final version i guess

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
battery sense screenshot please
I basically want to know if it is possible to allow and chose apps to run under battery saver mode.

Thanks for all the screenshots.

Aniket Bhat

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Does it solve the Bluetooth issue? Bluetooth sharing has been like a pain in the neck for me. Also can we ask Cortana to take a picture? Does she swear? What happens if you ask her an intellectual yes or no question? Is she smart enough to have an opinion? Can I ask her to reboot my phone?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Does it solve the Bluetooth issue? Bluetooth sharing has been like a pain in the neck for me. Also can we ask Cortana to take a picture? Does she swear? What happens if you ask her an intellectual yes or no question? Is she smart enough to have an opinion? Can I ask her to reboot my phone?

It cant reboot phone or take photo (yet), everything else yes. Cortana can be used by third party apps so its only matter of time when all sort of photo taking, filtering apps start using Cortana.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Can you check something for Cortana please?
- Change phone region to India.
- Change only browser & search to US English

Does Cortana work?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Talderon This is great ! Awesome !

Question, if you noticed. As in Windows Phone 8 the Games Hub only shows WP, W8 and Xbox 360 needing a extra app for Xbox One Achievement etc. Was this fixed ? Can you see your Xbox One games/Achievements/see friends on line with what game they are playing, etc in the game hub now ? (big annoyance for me).

Thanks !

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
One thing I loved is the battery tile! Hopefully it's real time!

I think it is, because if I'm not mistaken, I've seen it on different levels since the keynote on different devices, what's sweet though, all of these are apps now, meaning they can be updates separately. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss