I want a deep review on Windows Phone 8.1

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I Just have seem the same thing in every review, leaving me with lots of doubts about the whole update! If you want it too, post what you want to be review!

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I Just have seem the same thing in every review, leaving me with lots of doubts about the whole update! If you want it too, post what you want to be review!

its not out yet, you cant review something that isn't out. You can only preview it. And previews wont be indepth, they cant be. Every tech and news site worth its salt will give a "deep review" but only when its here.

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
its not out yet, you cant review something that isn't out. You can only preview it. And previews wont be indepth, they cant be. Every tech and news site worth its salt will give a "deep review" but only when its here.
so could it be that we'll have a few more changes in the UI or settings than what we've seen so far?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
so could it be that we'll have a few more changes in the UI or settings than what we've seen so far?

Yes, indeed there might be a few changes. I don't dare to say that MS has shown us everything cuz they might still surprise us with a few more minor features. As far as I can tell the changes they have shown us so far are the major ones; "the game changers" lol

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
For example, I didn't see any video showing the close multitasking windows, I mean, there are simple things missing!

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes, indeed there might be a few changes. I don't dare to say that MS has shown us everything cuz they might still surprise us with a few more minor features. As far as I can tell the changes they have shown us so far are the major ones; "the game changers" lol

I would say it's extremely likely. If it were completely finished there'd be no reason not to go ahead and hand it to carriers rather than wait til this summer. It's a preview, so it's definitely not complete yet.

MaXi32

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
For example, I didn't see any video showing the close multitasking windows, I mean, there are simple things missing!

Microsoft is not like Apple showing something that is simple. For example, reject call ability with text response is like a big invention to Apple when they presented that feature in their keynote previously. I have seen it.

Mayur

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site

Or people who have 8.1 are not allowed under NDA. See how WPC articles were only linked to what Joe showed during //build/ nothing more nothing less.

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Or people who have 8.1 are not allowed under NDA. See how WPC articles were only linked to what Joe showed during //build/ nothing more nothing less.

that's my point, maybe they are not allowed to do it, because what they showed to us is what we saw in the leaks videos posted couple weeks ago, for my Lucky I start to find videos about the new SDK which are demoed the hide features!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb