Project My Screen feature

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Everything working fine here (Windows 8.1 Update 1 x64).

Just installed the app and connected the phone.

What's the display resolution? Seems to be 800x600, which is disappointing, I was hoping for the full 1280x720 of my ATIV S. What about audio?

I just tried Asphalt 8. This actually works pretty well with the phone as a controller! Also tried it with my tablet PC, I can play some exclusive phone games on the 12" screen!

Some lag, but hopefully this will improve. This is great!

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I still can't get mine to work. Pretty sure I have some old 920 drivers hanging around... Any idea how to remove old Nokia drivers from phones you no longer own? I'd really love to get this working.

Jorge Silvera

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Is ok with Ativ S but lack of good resolution. Hope it will get a patch. Tried out Rayman Jungle run and used mouse click for game, Works great.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Love it! Ctrl+Alt+P, Right Arrow, then E is awesome for watching videos.
I just wish I could get Netflix to stream. I have unlimited data on my phone, but don't always have Wi-Fi for my laptop. It would be amazing to put it on my large screen!

volam

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
How it works? I've just installed the application on my Windows 8.1 update 1 and connected my Nokia Lumia 820 using USB.
Opened the software and nothing happens.

Opened the "project my screen" on WP and it keeps on searching...

=/

Update: Now it works! Projecting your Windows Phone screen to a PC | Monkey Slaps

Awesome. I am able to project now. Not only projecting, I can also control my phone from my PC using my mouse. Not able to type into phone using PC key board though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo