Music app in 8.1

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Guys no one has mentioned about the.new.music app in 8.1. Can we make a playlist easily as on symbian phones. Can we get columns as recently added, most played and soo on

Sent from my SM-N9002 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Here's the quote from the Microsoft employee who did an AMA and mentioned the Xbox Music app.

You know what, It’s not what I wanted but HOLY **** I can now download music I own, create a playlist, and add XBOX Music to the same playlist… and it works!!!!

No skipping. But I probably have a pre-release app. Apps I can’t really talk about. I have no idea if they are final, close to final, etc. I work on Windows Server and the Windows Kernel. I do things like play with bootmgr, network boot (no disk, boot over the internet into windows, no problems), etc.

One thing I like taking away from his comments is that it sounds like we can download music now without having a music pass, and not needing to sync to a computer.

InvisGhost

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
One thing I like taking away from his comments is that it sounds like we can download music now without having a music pass, and not needing to sync to a computer.

The Music Pass is still needed. The app you can download from the app store (Xbox Music) is the one you'll have on 8.1. Don't expect anything different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro