Calendar live tile customization

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I am wondering if there is any customization for the calendar live tile in WP8.1? The current live tile is less than useful since it only shows one event, not event when turning around, or the date and day and other information.

But what really bothers me is the single event on the large live tile.

Thanks, MCheiron

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
There is no customization to the live tile, however, with extra row added, probably a facility to pin it so that we see more appointments. You should pop this question in one of the threads where guys have emulators and WP8.1 device, they can quickly check that for you. Some threads are really more active and you will have answer in minutes!

apinkel

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I second this.

After the wp8.1 reveals this is the one remaining thing that I would really like to see added to the platform (unless as has been mentioned it's been added but hasn't been discussed yet). I've reverted to using a 3rd party calendar app due to this limitation. I don't want to overload the live tile but one event is just not enough. I prefer 3.

Calendar is the most important but I'd like the same capability on emails and other platform live tiles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb