IE11 DOES have a "forward button" in browsing

linking1990

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Dear fellas,

I wanted to share this with you, as I think many of you haven't seen this yet; No one mentioned this in the leaks as it's not straightforward, so I guess no one really noticed it, not until now.

IE 11 really has a forward and backward method of when you are browsing web pages, it's actually the same method found in Windows 8.1, which when you do a horizontal swipe either forward or backward, the browser brings back the respective page.

See video below:
Credit: Windows Phone Lovers (Youtube)

​Cheers!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Dear fellas,

I wanted to share this with you, as I think many of you haven't seen this yet; No one mentioned this in the leaks as it's not straightforward, so I guess no one really noticed it, not until now.

IE 11 really has a forward and backward method of when you are browsing web pages, it's actually the same method found in Windows 8.1, which when you do a horizontal swipe either forward or backward, the browser brings back the respective page.

​Cheers!

Hey just a quick question! Can i set my homepage to google.com in ie11? Because I read somewhere that someone couldn't or something like that or maybe i just read wrong.. I know it's almost a stupid question as I think that it will be possible, but can you check just to set my mind at ease? :D But since it is in the emulator i think it is possible right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs