[Confirmed] All WP Devices to get 3 Columns of Tiles!

mrappbrain

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Joe Belfiore, VP of Windows has revealed in his latest video posted on the windows phone youtube channel titles introducing windows phone 8.1, that all WP devices will get the 3 columns option.

Rejoice, all ye budget device owners!

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Launched last year, the award winning Nokia Lumia 520 has been a firm favourite of not only the Conversations community, but also millions of people around the world.

If you’re an owner, your beloved smartphone is about to get a free update by way of the Windows Phone 8.1 update.

Included is Action Center for super-fast notifications, Word Flow for quick and easy typing, an extra column of Live Tiles on your Start screen, individual volume controls for separating the sounds from gaming, apps, and music, plus the new voice-assistant, Cortana (initially starting rollout in the US).

Best-selling Lumia is better with Windows Phone 8.1 - Nokia Conversations

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm already thinking how I will rearrange tile on my start screen) what was the Developers program coming day ?) 14th?

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Dam this 7 days... When it will go!! Need action centre and visual changes.. Cortana will take years to come in India but that's fine, will try to get it with region change... Cant wait.. Dam this 7 days.

Jaskys

Banned
Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Joe Belfiore, VP of Windows has revealed in his latest video posted on the windows phone youtube channel titles introducing windows phone 8.1, that all WP devices will get the 3 columns option.

Rejoice, all ye budget device owners!
He already said it in build, so no big surprise

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Well done by the WP team. Everyone should have the option. I personally don't want 3 Columns unless I'm on a 1520, but I'll try it and might like it on a 4.8" or 5" screen.

If only 8.1 gave us the option to turn off the always on cellular, wifi, battery logo at the top of the screen. :(

Eduardo Wandscheer

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion