Anyone able to update apps after installing "Preview For Developer" App?

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I signed up on the App Studio site and downloaded the "Preview For Developer" app....in preparation for the 8.1 update. After I did all that, I got hit with a update ending in 155...

However since then, I have noticed that I haven't gotten any notifications for my apps to be updated. I checked the sub-forum titled "Todays Updates" and seen that several of my apps were listed as having been updated today. I checked in the Marketplace, went to each specific app and none of them have a update listed for them.

So I'm just wondering if anyone else are having issues updating apps or not.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. But I figured it consisted of "Preview for developers" and "App Studio" for the 8.1 update

Thanks

Maonsie

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
920 here; installed the preview on the first of the month, and although I was a bit worried by the subsequent update taking nearly two hours, I've had no problems with anything on the phone since then.

Hope someone can help out though.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The update that you received, ending in .155, brings you up to par with those who have been updated through carriers with GDR3. You don't say what apps you're talking about, but if the Store reports that there is no update available for you, then you have the latest version. You can verify this if the developer puts versioning on the about page in the app, by comparing this version to the version in the store. The caveat would be if the developer forgot to update his about page. I have done this a couple times, myself, before I switched to a method that doesn't require me to remember to do it.

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Okay...thanks for everyone's response :) I might be up to date far as apps...idk. But I just found it odd that I haven't gotten one notification to update any of my apps in the past 2-3 days....and I have a bunch of apps..lol.

But like hopmedic stated, I could possible be all up to date. So I'll just be patient and see if anything changes within the next few days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes