The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
So 1 in the morning, Tuesday for my country...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

That's if everything goes well, but still, there's no official time, not even an official date, yet. Everybody at WPCentral is waiting, we even have t-shirts (with Cortana on it).

Ashwani Chaudhary

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site

Well gentlemen
I am new to this developer thing.so firstly the most important thing i want to ask you is that.If i register my nokia lumia 520 for developer preview what will be the disadvantage and that means the disadvantages like void of warranty or etc, are there some serious repercussions like these. please help me.I live in New Delhi just so that you can know the region and help better.
Thanks

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Newbie

Well gentlemen
I am new to this developer thing.so firstly the most important thing i want to ask you is that.If i register my nokia lumia 520 for developer preview what will be the disadvantage and that means the disadvantages like void of warranty or etc, are there some serious repercussions like these. please help me.I live in New Delhi just so that you can know the region and help better.
Thanks

From my knowledge, there is no disadvantage. The warranty shouldn't be void, but Microsoft holds no responsibility if the update breaks your phone either. I've returned my phone once with the Developer Preview, and had no issues.

Hopefully that answers your question...

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

Well gentlemen
Thanks

Everyone that posts in this subforum has to have seen this thread...the one that says "Please read first post before asking questions". It's stickied right at the top of the forum. It will answer any questions you may have...and if you're still unsure whether or not the Dev Preview is for you, I'd suggest waiting until it's officially released.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/pr...-read-first-post-before-asking-questions.html

Last edited:

karmacoma

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

Well gentlemen

Thanks

I am using dev preview from,beginning and I sent my phone to service 3 times, no one asked me about this. LOL.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

vivekperi

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Uhm, clearly it says everywhere on the internet that the update will roll out on April 14th, right? It's just waiting till then, unfortunately.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 525 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers