The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NawfSideWillyB

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
So guys.. Next Monday, the 14th is around the corner. I seem to remember that something exciting is happening on that day but can't remember what.
Anyways, post up your most wanted features and surprises you hope come in 8.1.

Mines Cortana..
Tile pictures are gonna be sweet also!

Also, this is the place to grunt and complain about the long tiresome wait!

Edit: grrrr hurry up wp8.1!

Last edited by a moderator:

NawfSideWillyB

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Refer to the Developer Preview thread started by hopmedic. Download the Preview for developers app on your phone, make an app studio account, and sign in on the app. Check the box and click done. Then just check for an update on Monday under settings>phone update.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Also, this is the place to grunt and complain about the long tiresome wait!

Edit: grrrr hurry up wp8.1!
Lol I feel your pain but this is the time when I'm most productive because I focus on important things I need to get done. And before you know it BAM! the thing/date I was waiting on has arrived. I had to do the same thing to keep from going crazy counting down to the Build Conference. Also this really wonderful app called Day Counter really helped alot.

NawfSideWillyB

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
True, 14th is a placeholder date as I assume it must come pre-15th to be the first half of April. Hopefully it comes this week though. Good luck waiting guys, I'm off to freeze myself for a week until the Nintendo wi... I mean 8.1 is out!

LCW

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
The wait is killing me! Lol I just got an Icon, but not sure I will keep - long time iOS guy - so WP is a struggle to me. Hoping 8.1 makes it a lot better. I'm all set up with a dev account and dev preview app... Just keep hitting "check for update" hoping it comes before 4/14 :p

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm way too busy with life for the wait to seem very long. Thank God for work, family, coaching little league and other various activities.

Now, is it here yet?

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Cortana for sure..!
And also the 3rd column tiles.!
And also the background tile pictures!
oh! How can i forget Action Center..!
And Apps to SD Card..
And.. Ok.. I am not gonna make it a huge list! sorry.! :D

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the new Swype like keyboard. That has me uber excited... also Cortana and Action Center. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb