The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the new Swype like keyboard. That has me uber excited... also Cortana and Action Center. :)

You like swype? I find it weird to use. I remember having to install gingerbread keyboard on my Android to replace the swype keyboard that Honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwhich made default.

Not excited for this feature but Cortana absolutely

avigyan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Not find much utility in a Voice Assistant, hence Cortana is not a breakthrough feature for me. Plus the US only factor doesn't enthuse me any more.

lerimer

May 24, 2011
Visit site
being a previews iPhone user, I'm not to static about Cortana since I rarely used Siri. I am however super static about the swipe keyboard and action center. I loved to use swipe on my android devices and action center being a feature on other platforms, I cant wait to see how windows has made the experience any different from android or iOS.

Akash Oak

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Im really getting excited when i swipe down to see action centre....and use Cortana when i change my region to US....also im excited about install apps to SD card....bought a 128 gb for it...and hell yeah ..it works!

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I live in India.i was wondering if i set my region to us (to use cortana) would it bring any changes that i might not enjoy while my region was set as India. Pls comment.

Vinit Yadav

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
14th is still away, u can now change region to US and have a feel of it for some days, i didnt feel much difference,except sm very little ones like reviews of apps in store will be of US ppl now

Vinit Yadav

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I just got 1 update ready for my lumia 720 in india, is wp8.1 dr available now.... my phone is already updated to lumia black.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2