The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Only one more weekend till 8.1! I can't wait for my interactions with Cortana and for my phone to seem faster.

Seriously though, my 8X has been lagging lately. Hopefully the update will wipe all that junk data that is causing said problems.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Monday is just around the corner!!! And I'm getting my new windows phone tomorrow!!! :D

Might be a good Monday for a change... Although, if it does get released, it probably won't go live until right after I get to work. And that will make it a crap day, as Mondays usually are, till I can get to a reliable WiFi source... Which won't be till I get home from work. :'(

RCEstrimos0131

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
i've just receive a 2mb update a while ago, it changes nothing, do some research and was advised that this was only a fix update for lumia black update,,, do u guys have same?

i got excited when i saw the 2mb, thought that would be the 8.1:)

hermantj

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I've got some questions:
1- How can I install de dev preview?
2- When is it gonna be released?
3- Will I get the official one after?
4- Will glance disapear?
5- Will I have Cortana in europe?

:winktongue:

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Only one more weekend till 8.1! I can't wait for my interactions with Cortana and for my phone to seem faster.

Seriously though, my 8X has been lagging lately. Hopefully the update will wipe all that junk data that is causing said problems.

you can always backup your important data and do a hard rest.
And I'm thinking of doing this before u update my 8x to WP 8.1

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I've got some questions:
1- How can I install de dev preview?
2- When is it gonna be released?
3- Will I get the official one after?
4- Will glance disapear?
5- Will I have Cortana in europe?

:winktongue:

slap...
You really need to read more about that in wpcentral.com Daniel posted a great article yesterday which can answer all your questions.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Wish I was a bare, I would go into my cave to have a really long nap and wake up to see WP 10 or something.

Just can't wait for Monday for two reasons, first its the WP 8.1 and second, its my birthday this Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6