The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Time keeps passing slower and slower... It's maddening!!!

And to think how I poked fun at iOS users so many months ago, when they were going crazy over iOS 7. Now look at me: I'm doing the same for Windows Phone 8.1.

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

And to think how I poked fun at iOS users so many months ago, when they were going crazy over iOS 7. Now look at me: I'm doing the same for Windows Phone 8.1.

That's starting to feel like an understatement. I feel like I've entered into an alternate dimension where I'm running away from mutant bunnies while drinking acid.

That actually sounds more fun than waiting.

WPBrony

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site

I concur..... I was guilty on that too

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I cannot understand why everybody says April 14 is the big day...

Microsoft rollout updates every Tuesday, not Monday. For example, all Windows security updates rollout every first tuesday of the month.

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I cannot understand why everybody says April 14 is the big day...

Microsoft rollout updates every Tuesday, not Monday. For example, all Windows security updates rollout every first tuesday of the month.

Because some people are saying they'll go on killing sprees if they don't get it on Monday.

EchoOne30

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Actually, MS confirmed it for the first half of April. However, they were vague, leaving out a specific date. Though, Joe Belfiore did say to "check in early next week" in response to everyone's excitement, which suggests a release earlier next week.

No I know, but I said in another thread, I'm sure belfiore does indeed hope it'll be ready for "early next week". I'm sure he's even ordered it ready.

But it won't be. They don't have the type of foresight to have something ready for release so soon after announcing it.

I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong. But sadly, I'm probably not.

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
No I know, but I said in another thread, I'm sure belfiore does indeed hope it'll be ready for "early next week". I'm sure he's even ordered it ready.

But it won't be. They don't have the type of foresight to have something ready for release so soon after announcing it.

I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong. But sadly, I'm probably not.

Dude you've made your point now stop the trolling and prepare to be humbled.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

EchoOne30

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Dude you've made your point now stop the trolling and prepare to be humbled.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Right, I'm trolling because I disagree with the populace. The calling card comment of those with no counterpoint.

I already said, I would love to be "humbled", but logically, the update isn't coming anytime soon. But if it does, that's wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99