The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I already said, I would love to be "humbled", but logically, the update isn't coming anytime soon. But if it does, that's wonderful.
according to me its less than 50 hours to seed..... Considering it will be out on Tuesday the 14th at around 12 pm US time......so in 50 hours you will be humbled overwhelmed you name it....

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Right, I'm trolling because I disagree with the populace. The calling card comment of those with no counterpoint.

I already said, I would love to be "humbled", but logically, the update isn't coming anytime soon. But if it does, that's wonderful.

No you're trolling for repeating the same thing over and over again. Sure you disagree and that happens. So you make your point and move on, not keep sticking to it especially when it's speculation.

" The calling card comment of those with no counterpoint."
You speak as if you even had a point to begin with. All you've been doing is stating your baseless opinion. What's more you keep repeating it as if that will make it true. If I'm too provide a counter argument please clarify your argument. Something more concrete than your "I feel it in the Force, Windows Phone developer preview is not coming." Even the doom sayers for the Apocalypse of 2012 had more so called 'evidence' than just gut feelings. Something you haven't given us so far.

Your posts so far have been based entirely on your profound intellect and your decades as a CEO of a major company. I guess that gives you the knowledge and experience to arbitrarily say:
" I'm sure belfiore does indeed hope it'll be ready for "early next week". I'm sure he's even ordered it ready.

But it won't be. They don't have the type of foresight to have something ready for release so soon after announcing it.

I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong. But sadly, I'm probably not."
Give use some proof to back your accusations or remain branded a troll.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Last edited:

avigyan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I cannot understand why everybody says April 14 is the big day...

Microsoft rollout updates every Tuesday, not Monday. For example, all Windows security updates rollout every first tuesday of the month.
You might have forgotten but the Dev Preview for Update 3 arrived on 14th October 2013, which was a Monday.

Kristijan87

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Is quite hours feature of cortana only or it will be available outside cortana in settings?

As it seems, Quiet Hours is tied to Cortana (at least in the emulator, I've checked yesterday). :/ When I set my region and language to Croatia, I've lost Cortana, naturally, but Quiet Hours was missing as well. I just hope Microsoft will fix this and somehow untie one from the other.

Aalok05

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Umm will someone tell me if 'Double tap to switch screen off' is actually coming in wp8.1 ...I read this feature in some list on wpcentral ...if it does come it would be great !

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Because people take vague rumors as fact.

The dev preview isn't coming for another few months, and its going to be frightening watching the backlash of people upset about a phone software update.

I like how you post things with nothing to back yyou up yet state them as facts.
Come Monday(or Tuesday), it'll be frightening watching how many people would troll you with their 8.1 screenshots :) (I wont be included so no worries)

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
As it seems, Quiet Hours is tied to Cortana (at least in the emulator, I've checked yesterday). :/ When I set my region and language to Croatia, I've lost Cortana, naturally, but Quiet Hours was missing as well. I just hope Microsoft will fix this and somehow untie one from the other.

Joe Belfiore, tweeted that as of now and probably for the foreseeable future Quiet hours will be linked to Cortana.

hikarikamiya

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
What i waiting is the cortana , yes
And action center and dont forget to background live tile and 3rd row

But is that true 3rd row is not available for 4" like lumia 520 ?

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk | Indonesia

Kashyapjani

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Its available for all wp8 devices.

Off topic but I wanna know how to re-enable email notifications for comments on WPC. I've stopped receiving them and I don't know why.

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
But is that true 3rd row is not available for 4" like lumia 520 ?

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk | Indonesia
stop with this BS.... It will be available in all devices period. Don't keep asking the same thing after so many posts about it...search the forums and find your answer......sheesh

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
3rd row tiles coming to all wp8 devices, screen size doesn't matter , but in small screen devices like 520, 620 the small tiles wiil be realy small

Kashyapjani

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
People getting that 2MB update (from December) only after installing dev prev app means that all our phones are out of warranty since December!
8.0.10521.155 is a developer preview firmware if it is pushed after installing dev prev app, right? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99