The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrish

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Cortana for non US dev.. Reset ur phone,during setup select region as US and then tmmrw u will be able to get Cortana with the update.. Remember to remove ur sim while downloading the update as ur location can be located... Hope this wrks..

hikarikamiya

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Cortana for non US dev.. Reset ur phone,during setup select region as US and then tmmrw u will be able to get Cortana with the update.. Remember to remove ur sim while downloading the update as ur location can be located... Hope this wrks..

Whynot disable cellular data or turn off the feature location,maybe its work

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk | Indonesia

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
13 hours if Australia is lucky:amaze::excited::winktongue::cool::devil:
30 hours if we're all lucky:excited::grin::cool:
54 hours or more is probably the reality :unhappysweat::crying::eck::crying::angry::crying:

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a gig of space free. As soon as I get the download notice I'll have to lose Halo just to be safe and get to at least 2GB.

Is there anywhere it lists how fast/class of SD card the lumia 820 or other lumias can use?

kukuxumusu

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
For those lucky people who can fetch the update. Please let us know the size of the update and if there's any bugs( hope not). Its Sunday evening of 13th here in Manila.

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Indeed. Now look at the Ultra Plus which is also a Class 10. You'll see a different read/write spec.

The card classes tell you very little about performance. Always just trust the specification data, not the class rating. :)

Thanks for that! I'll remember to look more into my next card for better performance!

pdelvo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
My 520 is doing crazy stuff right now. I can swipe to the side at the bing search and it show some news there. I never saw that before. Was I blind or is this new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb