The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
So, to break this cycle of asking the same questions over and over again (will it be available, when, how, why, why not, which devices and so on...) let me ask you something new: what are YOU doing currently to kill the time? My floors are freshly washed and waxed, I'm currently shampooing the carpets and next I'll do windows, EVEN THOUGH it's raining but hey, I'll do them again when the rain stops! :p And Monday morning is reserved for a meeting with my supervisor on Unemployment so I'm all set. Since the preview will hit Croatia on Monday evening I still have to find something to clean tomorrow afternoon. :p The stove looks like a pig's *** so that'll do...
It's 0115 hrs here (Monday) my country's getting the update at 0100 hrs (Tuesday). And I have school later lol

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

kivancio

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Guyz what do you think ? When is it going to be released ? Which time ? (for US). So we can calculate the time for our country :D

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah just saw it too. If I may ask, when it gets released, is it going to be released for all worldwide at the same time or it will roll from region to region???

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
A person here on the forums whom I know for a fact works on campus at MS (Talderon) has stated the internal e-mail says 4/14/2014.

They like Tuesdays though, I think. But I will be clicking the check for updates button once I get in from work. I assume it will be pushed to the phone, or whatever it does normally?

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
They like Tuesdays though, I think. But I will be clicking the check for updates button once I get in from work. I assume it will be pushed to the phone, or whatever it does normally?

Update 3 Dev. Preview was made available on Monday October 14th, 2013. If Windows Phone 8.1 comes out tomorrow, then it will be released exactly 6 months since the original Developer Preview.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah just saw it too. If I may ask, when it gets released, is it going to be released for all worldwide at the same time or it will roll from region to region???

I would assume world-wide, seeing as that's how it was with Developer Preview. Then again, with an update as massive as this, also full knowing how crazy people are going over it, they might roll out by region, separating them by an hour or so, to help reduce how much traffic their servers will be slammed with.

Hope not, however. If people have to wait even just one extra hour, I'm sure riots will begin.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I would assume world-wide, seeing as that's how it was with Developer Preview. Then again, with an update as massive as this, also full knowing how crazy people are going over it, they might roll out by region, separating them by an hour or so, to help reduce how much traffic their servers will be slammed with.

Hope not, however. If people have to wait even just one extra hour, I'm sure riots will begin.

hahahajaja....u right bro. I just can't bare the pain of waiting one more hour when released than to say one more day. People will commit suicides...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos